Musician Websites by Maestra Web Design
Maestra Web Design specializes in websites for classical musicians and all kinds of other performers too! Our roster includes classical instrumentalists, pop, jazz and opera singers, composers and conductors. As a classical musician herself, web designer Mary Bella knows exactly what a musician website requires, and how to present your materials in a meaningful, impactful and well organized way. You get exactly what you need, with a personal touch, and without the headaches or the price tag of working with a big, faceless marketing agency.
Here is a sampling of our websites for musicians.
View our Complete Portfolio including arts organizations, ensembles, photographers, community organizations…
Why choose Maestra Web Design?
It’s simple. I know websites.
Especially websites for musicians.
- In business for over 20 years, I have designed over 150 websites
- I have the musical knowledge and arts admin background to help you organize and showcase your accomplishments
- Your site will look and feel professional, without the huge price tag
- I will secure your site and can restore it for you if you ever have a problem
- Your site will be mobile responsive and easy to navigate, so you don’t lose visitors
- And it will be easy for you to manage… yourself!
It’s so easy to get started!
Just fill out my Free Website Quotation Form to find out more!
Not sure? I’m here to help. You can always email me with questions and I will personally respond within 24 hours (usually within an hour or two!). Or you can check out my Getting Started Guide for lots of helpful info to get you on your way!
“Mary Bella has an excellent eye for creative web design, brings a wealth of experience with performing artists and their needs and is always open to new directions and inspiration. It’s a pleasure to work with her and I highly recommend her work to everyone I meet, whether it’s someone just starting out or an established professional.”
– Kimberly Barber, mezzo-soprano